Mindfulness Meditation Tribe: Chichester & Portsmouth
I’m Ross Edwards BSc DipBSoM, and welcome to the Mindfulness Meditation Tribe – we have several classes per week across Chichester and Portsmouth.
We’re a group of committed meditators who meditate together and support one another in our growth process. Regular meditation practice is the glue that binds us together.
What will you gain from committed meditation practice? Powerful presence, a new relationship to life, contact with your deepest self, and much more that I can’t begin to explain here.
LANO Yoga, Chichester, Fri 16th February 08:00-09:00: Beginners #6.
FEBRUARY MODULE: Awaken the Senses (book via LANO site)
The Pavilion, Chichester, Mon 19th February 20:00-21:00: Beginners #20 of 26.
FEBRUARY MODULE: Inhabit the Body
Community Hall, Roussillon Park, Chichester, Wed 21st February 19:30-20:30: Beginners #11 of 26.
FEBRUARY MODULE: Transform Your Relationship to Thought
Having trouble booking? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mindfulness Meditation Tribe:
Classes In Chichester and Portsmouth
Committed practice is the best way to develop strong mindfulness skills, so these classes are highly practical, and group meditation is the backbone of what we do. You’ll be fully supported and given all the tools you need to master the techniques we cover.
You get a free guided meditation and article after every class.
To support our work, we also open up for Q&A and opportunities to share our experiences with one another. In doing so, we feel supported and gain extra insight into the practice.
We also cover crucial background material like the science behind meditation, the bigger picture of meditation, and share tips and tricks for effective practice.
Unsure about meditation? Find tonnes of free articles in my Learn to Meditate series.
Our Classes and Levels
If you’re new to meditation or have struggled to create a consistent practice, I suggest you join my Beginners group. There are 26 beginner classes, running in a half-year cycle. Once you complete the cycle, I recommend you move up a level.
But there’s no need to start at the beginning of a cycle – come along to our next class.
In the Beginners meetings, we master the fundamental mindfulness skills and develop a solid meditation practice.
In the Intermediate meetings (TBC), we take those basic skills and start delving deep into our own body and mind, uncovering the potential of meditation.
I’m Ross Edwards BSc DipBSoM, the leader, and my mission is to create a community of committed meditation practitioners for mutual support, challenge, and growth in the endeavour of mindfulness.
I’m well acquainted with the learning journey, the need to explain ideas clearly and concisely, and our potential for growth and change, and all of this shines through in my instruction.
I truly believe that with solid commitment and good guidance, we can excel in any area. So you can expect close attention, simple but powerful instructions, and an open heart. I make it my mission to empower students and help them reach their potential.
My Qualifications and Experience
- I started meditating in 2016 and have racked up 1500+ hours of sitting practice. I now try my utmost to incorporate it into all aspects of my life.
- I’m a qualified meditator instructor. I completed my accredited British School of Meditation Teacher Training Certificate in 2018 and am now a member of the British School of Meditation. I adhere to the BSoM Code of Ethics and am insured.
- I’m a long-term student and practitioner of Unified Mindfulness. I’ve completed the UM Core Training and the UM Foundations of Teaching programme, along with numerous workshops.
- I’ve created an eight-hour beginners meditation video course with talks, guided meditations and downloadables.
- I’ve written dozens of meditation articles covering an array of topics, like Transcendental Meditation, Vipasanna Meditation, and Meditation in Daily Life.
- Experiencing the power of meditation has led me to commit to lifelong practice.
Individual Option: Bespoke 10-week MIND Mindfulness Coaching
Looking for a personalised wellbeing programme in Chichester?
My one-to-one MIND Coaching is a bespoke 10-week programme that empowers you to bring mindfulness into your day-to-day and have it inform how you face life’s challenges, overcome your blocks, and gain greater authenticity and fulfilment.
You not only learn essential mindfulness techniques – you learn how to adapt them to your own needs for maximum personal growth.